The ultrasonic generator is used for the matching of the cleaning machine and the welding machine. When purchasing, we need to pay attention to whether you need to purchase the welding machine generator or the cleaning machine generator. These two generators are not universal.
Ultrasonic generator, also known as ultrasonic driving power supply, electronic box and ultrasonic controller, is an important part of high-power ultrasonic system.
Ultrasonic welding machine generators usually use ultrasonic frequencies of 15KHz, 20kHz and 28kHz, but the above frequencies have not been widely used.
Note: the price of ultrasonic generator varies according to the frequency and power required by customers.
Ultrasonic generators have various styles and functions, such as: introduction to the functions of standard ultrasonic generators:
1. True full automatic frequency tracking (AFC) is applicable to all sizes of welding dies and different design dies. The automatic tracking frequency range is ± 400Hz (taking 15KHz ultrasonic as an example, the die frequency can be used for automatic frequency tracking at 14.40-15.20khz). Frequency tracking accuracy: ± 5Hz
The CPU computer is used to monitor each program with high speed and strong adaptability. The built-in "system protection monitoring" function of various protection systems will respond to the following situations:
1. IGBT over temperature protection
2. The pressure is too high, resulting in overload
3. Excessive current of ultrasonic generator
4. Loose welding head, horn or transducer or other faults
5. Generator circuit failure
6. Cable fault between generator and transducer
7. Automatic compensation for unstable power supply frequency
The "auto tuning" function enables the ultrasonic generator to automatically track and compensate for changes in the frequency of the welding head. When the temperature is too high, the surface of the welding head is worn or there are sundries on the welding head, this frequency change will occur.
1. The built-in automatic constant amplitude system automatically compensates for different air pressure changes and voltage fluctuations, and can steplessly adjust the ultrasonic amplitude from 50% - 100%, to meet the requirements of different welding workpieces.
2. IGBT is used for power amplification, with fast response, which is more than 100 times faster than the traditional silicon power tube, so the protection function is better. The ultrasonic generator can monitor the working frequency and power of the high-power ultrasonic system.
It can adjust various parameters in real time according to different requirements of users, such as power, amplitude, operation time, etc.
Frequency fine tuning: adjust the frequency to make the ultrasonic transducer always work in the best state and achieve the maximum efficiency.
Automatic frequency tracking: once the equipment completes the initial setting, it can work continuously without adjusting the generator.
Amplitude control: when the load changes during the working process of the transducer, it can automatically adjust the driving characteristics to ensure the stable amplitude of the tool head.
System protection: when the system operates in an inappropriate operating environment, the generator will stop working and give an alarm display to protect the equipment from damage.
Amplitude adjustment: the amplitude can be increased or decreased instantaneously during operation. The setting range of amplitude is 0% ~ 100%.
Automatic frequency search: the working frequency of the tool head can be automatically measured and stored.
Application of ultrasonic welding
Ultrasonic welding is used in many different industries, such as medical treatment, packaging, automobile, aerospace, electronics and so on.
Due to the fact that ultrasonic welding does not involve adhesives or generate dust (potential pollutants), it can be used in a variety of "clean" medical products, including catheters, dialysis tubes, masks, air filters and plastic textile clothing.
Ultrasonic welding is usually used to seal containers, blister packaging and cartons because it can form a strong bond. Ultrasonic welding can form an airtight seal around products containing dangerous materials or high-value products to improve retail safety.
Electronics and it industry
Thousands of different electronic components can be successfully connected together by ultrasonic welding, while other forms of welding are not suitable. For example, vibration welding is not suitable for the welding of microchips and electronic components because vibration can damage small wires and circuits. Ultrasonic welding does not have this problem, so it is usually used for microchips, micro conductors, computer hard disk drives and other sensitive components.
Aerospace and automotive industry
Ultrasonic welding is applicable to the welding of medium-sized parts in aerospace and automobile manufacturing industries, and also to the welding of fragile parts. Special machines have been developed for these industries to meet specific purposes. Machines can be manufactured to produce components different from car bumpers and headlamp housings, which is a sign of the great flexibility of ultrasonic welding.